Are you a master of all things digital? Aspiring growth hacker? Up and coming marketing scientist? A tweaker, prodder and poker of marketing technologies?
We need a Digital Marketing Specialist to administer, manage and optimize our company websites, email marketing, marketing automation, content management systems and other marketing technologies and workflows.
Use your knowledge of analytics, reporting and automation to drive marketing performance at InFlight and create a meaningful contribution to our growing company.
What we do:
InFlight brings the user experience of aging enterprise applications into the future. We do things with legacy enterprise software that no one thought possible.
Our approach to modernization is so simple, yet so sophisticated, it dissolves all the technical and organizational hurdles that enterprises usually face during IT projects.
We enable blue chip brands to:
- Enhance online and mobile service delivery to create emotional impact and engagement
- Step outside disruptive and expensive cycle of software upgrades and migrations
- Deliver a perpetually fresh user experience for the least cost
InFlight is a small software company that’s been able to transcend the hype usually associated with the industry. We’ve got all the perks and opportunities that start-ups have, plus all the advantages of being an established and profitable business.
What’s in it for you?
- Impact: InFlight is driving change across multiple industries and affecting the work lives of millions of end-users. Every day customers will experience and appreciate our products.
- Career growth: This is an opportunity to gain expansive hands-on experience at a rapidly scaling tech company and to take on greater responsibilities within an equally fast-growing marketing team.
- Mentorship: You will be reporting to the Director of Marketing, Karl Wierzbicki: https://www.linkedin.com/in/karl-wierzbicki-3a161914
Here’s how our new Digital Marketing Specialist will support the team:
- Implement and measure SEO, AdWords, digital advertising and content efforts
- Maintain marketing assets and intranet pages
- Create marketing emails, landing pages and campaigns using a marketing automation platform
- Create automated marketing campaigns using website visit and email activity triggers
- Execute A/B testing plans to help optimize opens, clicks and conversions
- Prepare email and landing page metrics reporting for analysis
- Coordinate database management and integration with Salesforce/CRM
- Report on analytics for marketing activities and campaigns
- Support and promote a unified and focused InFlight brand across all messaging, design, media and marketing
- Execute other marketing activities as needed
You may be the person we’re looking for if you have:
- The education. You have a relevant degree or diploma
- The experience. You have 0-3 years of experience in B2B digital marketing.
- The technical tools. You have hands-on experience with the digital tools of the trade:
- Marketing automation platforms such as HubSpot, Marketo, Pardot
- Google Webmaster Tools, Google Analytics, Google Adwords and search engine optimization tools
- Email marketing platforms
- Content Management Systems
- The essential skills. You have an obsession with the details and being organized. You are willing and able to adjust to changing demands and shifting priorities
- The analytical mindset. You are metrics-driven and results-oriented
- The refined communication skills. You have impeccable written and verbal communication skills
Want to learn more about what it’s like to work at InFlight?
Visit our Careers page (www.inflightintegration.com/jobs) to learn more about our perks, culture and values.
Does this sound good? Apply now!
If you’re ready to make an impact on how the world’s biggest brands work, we’d love to hear from you.
InFlight welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.