How effectively can you use content, email and marketing automation to power lead generation? Can you step up to the challenge of generating a $40M marketing pipeline? Are you interested in being a contributing member to our growing company?
We need a Demand Generation Manager to work with our Marketing Director. Someone who can find and engage our target audience, develop targeted strategies to drive digital lead generation through content and online marketing campaigns. We need a digital-savvy and technically skilled Demand Generation Manager who can draw on lead capture experience with the technology ‘tools of the trade’ for digital marketers: SEO/SEM, Google Analytics, marketing automation and email marketing platforms.
What we do:
InFlight brings the user experience of aging enterprise applications into the future. We do things with legacy enterprise software that no one thought possible.
Our approach to modernization is so simple, yet so sophisticated, it dissolves all the technical and organizational hurdles that enterprises usually face during IT projects.
We enable blue chip brands to:
- Enhance online and mobile service delivery to create emotional impact and engagement
- Step outside disruptive and expensive cycle of software upgrades and migrations
- Deliver a perpetually fresh user experience for the least cost
InFlight is a small software company that’s been able to transcend the hype usually associated with the industry. We’ve got all the perks and opportunities that start-ups have, plus all the advantages of being an established and profitable business.
What’s in it for you?
- Impact: InFlight is driving change across multiple industries and affecting the work lives of millions of end-users. Every day customers will experience and appreciate our products.
- Career growth: This is an opportunity to step away from following someone else’s marketing plan and create your own roadmap. An opportunity to oversee the research and implementation of a Marketing Automation Tool and to take on greater responsibilities within the next year.
- Mentorship: You will be reporting to the Director of Marketing, Karl Wierzbicki: https://www.linkedin.com/in/karl-wierzbicki-3a161914
Here’s how our new Demand Generation Manager will support the team:
- Develop and execute digital B2B marketing campaigns to build site traffic and convert visitors into marketing leads
- Create integrated campaigns and marketing content across channels including search, display, video, social and re-targeting
- Use analytics to optimize conversion rates for calls-to-action, landing pages and marketing emails
- Improve organic search performance and page ranking by implementing keyword strategy and SEO best practices
- Engage and supervise the productivity of freelance content creators
- Implement marketing automation best practices and measure the ROI of marketing spend
- Support and promote a unified and focused InFlight brand across all messaging, design, media and marketing
You may be the person we’re looking for if you have:
- The education. You have a relevant degree or diploma
- The experience. You have 5+ years of B2B marketing experience in demand generation and digital marketing preferably SaaS or ERP. You have proven success working from high-level objectives to build marketing programs, measure and report results that demonstrate ROI
- The technical tools. You have expert-level ability with the digital tools of the trade:
- Marketing automation platforms such as HubSpot, Marketo, Pardot
- Google Webmaster Tools, Google Analytics, Google Adwords and search engine optimization tools
- Email marketing platforms
- Content Management Systems
- The essential skills. You have an obsession with the details and being organized
- The refined communication skills. You have impeccable written and verbal communication skills
Want to learn more about what it’s like to work at InFlight?
Visit our Careers page (www.inflightintegration.com/jobs) to learn more about our perks, culture and values.
Does this sound good? Apply now!
If you’re ready to make an impact on how the world’s biggest brands work, we’d love to hear from you.
InFlight welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.