If you can schedule several meetings in Webex/Skype or similar, balance multiple Outlook calendars, secure a last minute flight, set up a laptop and format the slides in a presentation, we want to talk to you about our new Sales Operations Administrator role.
We need a dynamic, well-spoken, organized, technically adept, priority juggling, succinct message writing, coordinating genius to join our energetic, fun, exponentially growing Sales team. We want a Sales Operations Administrator who has redefined the terms autonomous and proactive. Someone with excellent communication and prioritization skills.
If this sounds like you, join our rapidly growing company and take your career to the next level.
What we do:
InFlight brings the user experience of aging enterprise applications into the future. We do things with legacy enterprise software that no one thought possible.
Our approach to modernization is so simple, yet so sophisticated, it dissolves all the technical and organizational hurdles that enterprises usually face during IT projects.
We enable blue chip brands to:
- Enhance online and mobile service delivery to create emotional impact and engagement
- Step outside disruptive and expensive cycle of software upgrades and migrations
- Deliver a perpetually fresh user experience for the least cost
InFlight is a small software company that’s been able to transcend the hype usually associated with the industry. We’ve got all the perks and opportunities that start-ups have, plus all the advantages of being an established and profitable business.
What’s in it for you?
- Impact: InFlight is driving change across multiple industries and affecting the work lives of millions of end-users. Every day customers will experience and appreciate the fruits of your labour.
- Career growth: The work you do here will facilitate the work our Sales Team does. You will be in a position to drive your career growth, learning more about our products, our clients and our processes.
- Mentorship: You will be reporting to the Director of Sales, John Bonin https://www.linkedin.com/in/john-bonin-3791151
Here’s how our new Sales Operations Administrator will support the team:
- Scheduling. With weekly sales calls, impromptu meetings and global conference calls, you will coordinate large and small in-person, virtual, or telephone meetings using Outlook and our WebEx system. You will track agenda item requests and draft an agenda for meetings. You will secure and set up any IT equipment needed for in-house and online meetings.
- Communicating. From email to telephone calls. You have outstanding written and oral communication skills that enable you to work with internal and external people at any level.
- Reporting and record-keeping. You will run and confirm commission reports; configure sales reporting in Salesforce and maintain updated sales and customer records. You will develop monthly sales reports.
- Order checking. You will ensure data accuracy in orders and invoices. You will reach out to clients to obtain missing information.
- Accounting. From liaising with the finance team to ensure timely and accurate invoicing to chasing POs and mailing invoices, you will support the Sales Team’s accounting needs.
- Booking travel. You will schedule travel as required including flights, transfers and hotels.
- Coordinating collateral. From itineraries to presentations, you will use MS Word and MS PowerPoint to format documents and slide presentations. You will organize the printing and shipping of conference and sales meeting collateral. You will create SFDC email campaigns.
- Supporting. From the smooth operations of the office to the team, you will support the Director of Sales on a day-to-day basis. You will review incoming and outgoing mail, order office supplies and stay up-to-date on our products and features. You will be ready to step-up when ad-hoc project needs arise.
You may be the person we’re looking for if you are:
- Comfortable being comfortable. We have great office space and come to work dressed the way each of us are most effective. There are no ties and no politics. We work hard and don’t spend time on activities that aren’t worth doing.
- A team coordinator, executive assistant or administrative assistant. You have a set of coordination skills that can’t be matched.
- A refined communicator. You are comfortable reaching out to senior executives and the sales team through written or phone communications. You are well-spoken and work well with clients at all levels.
- A team player and a confident individual. You can function autonomously. You already know how vital you are to the smooth operation of the team. And you love working with the Sales team - they know how to have fun.
- A go-to person. You have a strong sense of time management, urgency and the ability to balance people and tasks in a sensitive manner.
- A technology fan. You know your way around MS Outlook, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, WebEx, Dropbox and Sharepoint.
- Happiest working for a great organization with an unmatched culture.
Want to learn more about what it’s like to work at InFlight?
Visit our Careers page (www.inflightintegration.com/jobs) to learn more about our perks, culture and values.
Does this sound good? Apply now!
If you’re ready to make an impact on how the world’s biggest brands work, we’d love to hear from you.
InFlight welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.